The Río Grande Bible Seminary is a post-secondary institution whose specific role is to prepare men and women for the service of the Lord. This definition of functions fully reflects the scope of the Seminar as an institution of higher learning in which the Bible is central and the development of Christian life and ministry is essential. Seminary education requires that all students cover a basic core of Bible classes, general studies, and Christian service experiences; integrating the biblical worldview with daily life and learning. This allows the curriculum to fulfill the prevailing purpose of equipping students for ministry in and for the church and the world.
The Mission Statement
The Rio Grande Bible College exists to develop Christ-centered leaders with a biblical worldview for the global church.
• Christ-centered leaders...
- who love and obey Christ and lead others to love and serve Him
- who have a deep understanding of the Bible in its entirety
- who know biblical doctrine and accept its authority over customs and culture
- with practical application experience of the classroom-taught principles
- who understand the global scope of making disciples of all nations/li>
- who have a willing heart to serve in any role, any place, and at any cost that God may guide. .